Re: Question Union Pacific used a rotary plow yet this year with all the snowfall
Author: Dale Jones
Date: 02-06-2008 - 09:05

"Only 10 feet on the ground at Norden"?

It's been a few years since I lived in the foothills [Auburn] - isn't 10 feet a lot?

When I used to go up there, Norden still had the covered turntable and all [I suppose this gives away my age] - is the covered turntable, covered sidings and all still there?

Even in my old [young] age I never remember seeing a rotary stationed at Norden, it was always in Roseville.

How much snow has to fall before the UP takes the potential liability ridden and expensive rotary plow out on the road?

Talk to ya later,
Dale Jones
www.railroads-of-montana.com

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Question JD 02-05-2008 - 17:20
  Re: Question Union Pacific used a rotary plow yet this year with all the snowfall DAVE 02-05-2008 - 19:34
  Re: Question Union Pacific used a rotary plow yet this year with all the snowfall P.Kepler 02-05-2008 - 21:46
  Re: Question Union Pacific used a rotary plow yet this year with all the snowfall WAF 02-06-2008 - 06:12
  Re: Question Union Pacific used a rotary plow yet this year with all the snowfall Dale Jones 02-06-2008 - 09:05
  Re: Question Union Pacific used a rotary plow yet this year with all the snowfall Dale Jones 02-06-2008 - 09:08
  Re: Question Union Pacific used a rotary plow yet this year with all the snowfall up833 02-06-2008 - 22:27
  Re: Question Union Pacific used a rotary plow yet this year with all the snowfall WAF 02-07-2008 - 06:12
  Re: Question Union Pacific used a rotary plow yet this year with all the snowfall JWL 02-07-2008 - 10:28

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com