Re: White River Productions has acquired Railfan & Railroad and RMC magazines
Author: George Andrews
Date: 08-30-2014 - 17:44

NO -- Kalmbach is not part of Carstens.
Since Barnes & Noble started carrying Kalmbach's magazines a few years ago, I can recall an instance or two where either Trains or Model Railroader didn't make it to their magazine rack until a week or 2 after it should have. Normally I am able to pick them up by the 8th of the current month. Note also that Trains is most often displayed with other Transportation titles ( Autos, aircraft, etc ), while MR is in the Hobbies & Crafts section, next to the dollhouse & knitting magazines.
I wish White River well in their new venture, and I will be contacting them regards my Daylight 4449 slides and story, the ones that Steve Barry lost.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  White River Productions has acquired Railfan & Railroad and RMC magazines Graham Buxton 08-30-2014 - 10:50
  Re: White River Productions has acquired Railfan & Railroad and RMC magazines Alvah Crocker 08-30-2014 - 14:52
  Re: White River Productions has acquired Railfan & Railroad and RMC magazines mook 08-30-2014 - 15:44
  Re: White River Productions has acquired Railfan & Railroad and RMC magazines George Andrews 08-30-2014 - 17:44
  Re: White River Productions has acquired Railfan & Railroad and RMC magazines Robert 08-31-2014 - 08:37
  Re: White River Productions has acquired Railfan & Railroad and RMC magazines Graham Buxton 08-30-2014 - 17:45
  Re: White River Productions has acquired Railfan & Railroad and RMC magazines fkrock 08-31-2014 - 08:37
  Re: White River Productions has acquired Railfan & Railroad and RMC magazines Margaret (SP fan) 08-31-2014 - 14:26
  Re: White River Productions has acquired Railfan & Railroad and RMC magazines mook 08-31-2014 - 14:56
  Re: White River Productions has acquired Railfan & Railroad and RMC magazines Hilda Davis-Bedform 08-30-2014 - 18:29

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com