Re: Pullman Swap Meet--good timing with the F W&I. THANKS!!
Author: Terry West
Date: 03-17-2008 - 16:34

Thanks for taking the time to leave the F in Pullman. Good opportunity to show my grandson where I used to work. Interesting to see that the MU cable connection has been relocated to a low position on the rear of the unit. On the BN in the 1980's there was a constant shortage of the extra long cables and the shorty cables. The extra long cables were needed to connect to a normal Geep and reach all the way above the rear door of the F unit, and the shorties were used to MU from rear of an F to the rear of an F so that you didn't have a heavy cable flopping down in your face when you tried to pass through from unit to unit. It's not exactly easy to hoist those heavy cables above the door to plug them in either! Anyway guys, thanks again, made for an all around good time. (Swap meet was great too, thanks also to the sponsors of the show!!)

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Pullman Swap Meet--good timing with the F W&I. Taco Time 03-14-2008 - 17:49
  Re: Pullman Swap Meet--good timing with the F W&I. Ross Hall 03-14-2008 - 17:56
  Re: Pullman Swap Meet--good timing with the F W&I. D 03-15-2008 - 07:12
  Re: Pullman Swap Meet--good timing with the F W&I. Eric Strang 03-15-2008 - 18:06
  Re: Pullman Swap Meet--good timing with the F W&I. THANKS!! Terry West 03-17-2008 - 16:34
  Re: Pullman Swap Meet--good timing with the F W&I. THANKS!! Ross Hall 03-17-2008 - 17:48
  Re: Pullman Swap Meet--good timing with the F W&I. THANKS!! Highball 03-18-2008 - 10:15
  Re: Pullman Swap Meet--good timing with the F W&I. THANKS!! W & I railway 03-19-2008 - 06:50

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com