Re: NTSB: Engineer's cellphone used day of crash, not sure when
Author: Northern Snowman
Date: 05-21-2015 - 20:10

You guys do realize the NTSB never shares much information until the report is released. They sometimes hint at what they are doing and then the media says what they want to report.

I think what is mean by it taking a long time to obtain the records is that a court order is required to obtain records by someone other than the owner of the phone. Sure you can walk in and ask for your own records but good luck asking for mine, it will take you a while.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  NTSB: Engineer's cellphone used day of crash, not sure when R.I. 05-21-2015 - 14:54
  Re: NTSB: Engineer's cellphone used day of crash, not sure when Nudge 05-21-2015 - 18:37
  Re: NTSB: Engineer's cellphone used day of crash, not sure when Kcjones 05-21-2015 - 19:52
  Re: NTSB: Engineer's cellphone used day of crash, not sure when Northern Snowman 05-21-2015 - 20:10
  Re: NTSB: Engineer's cellphone used day of crash, not sure when Brad 05-21-2015 - 21:16
  Re: NTSB: Engineer's cellphone used day of crash, not sure when Mark 05-21-2015 - 22:34

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com