Re: NCRA Rail board members defended BY Marin Board of Supervisors
Author: Mike Pechner,
Date: 04-24-2008 - 22:51

Misty ESQ, is Judy Arnold from City of Novato and a FORMER NCRA Board Member, and thanks for the " vote of confidence!" Bit: my info comes from attending the meetings, asking for and getting the "public materials" sent to everyone on the Board and a lot of phone calls to people I know who are willing to share their information. You must understand that I have been involved in North Bay Transportation issues since the early 1980's and have kept relationships with the major players involved in saving the ROW, and the railroad. Being a supporter has enabled great access. I obviously do not have the same connection with those folks on the other side of the tracks. I have contacts with a number of politicians and stakeholders who are pro NWP/NCRA. They also feed me things I do not know but should. If you want to say I am a conduit for the pro rail side, you would be right! I also have done my homework and know how the STB works on such matters and unless the legislator changes the mandate of the NCRA or dissolves, which they can do, then NWP as Ms. Arnold has said can and will run freight trains and SMART and Novato can't stop them. Even the State PUC can't do anything. In fact it was the PUC that was the lead State Agency that spent many thousands against the SP and fought the initial abandonment and Won! Marin and Novato can only try to stall the inevitable! Its going to a great fight and I am loving every minute of it! If Novato or Marin should prevail, I won't be sore loser

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  NCRA Rail board members defended BY Marin Board of Supervisors C 04-23-2008 - 08:47
  Re: NCRA Rail board members defended BY Marin Board of Supervisors Director 04-23-2008 - 09:30
  Re: NCRA Rail board members defended BY Marin Board of Supervisors best interest 04-23-2008 - 14:18
  Re: NCRA Rail board members defended BY Marin Board of Supervisors Mike Pechner 04-23-2008 - 15:35
  Re: NCRA Rail board members defended BY Marin Board of Supervisors George Manley 04-23-2008 - 21:08
  Re: NCRA Rail board members defended BY Marin Board of Supervisors sinking feeling 04-23-2008 - 22:06
  Re: NCRA Rail board members defended BY Marin Board of Supervisors Mike Pechner, not behind 04-24-2008 - 14:16
  Re: NCRA Rail board members defended BY Marin Board of Supervisors Bit 04-24-2008 - 15:08
  Re: NCRA Rail board members defended BY Marin Board of Supervisors Espee99 04-24-2008 - 15:17
  Re: NCRA Rail board members defended BY Marin Board of Supervisors Misty, ESQ 04-24-2008 - 16:01
  Re: NCRA Rail board members defended BY Marin Board of Supervisors Bit 04-24-2008 - 16:18
  Re: NCRA Rail board members defended BY Marin Board of Supervisors Bit 04-24-2008 - 16:22
  Re: NCRA Rail board question (against my better judgement) S.L. Murray 04-24-2008 - 16:54
  Re: NCRA Rail board members defended BY Marin Board of Supervisors Mike Pechner, 04-24-2008 - 22:51
  Re: NCRA Rail board members defended BY Marin Board of Supervisors the ehlitest 04-25-2008 - 17:35
  Re: NCRA Rail board members defended BY Marin Board of Supervisors Norm Olaine 04-25-2008 - 21:36
  Re: NCRA Rail board members defended BY Marin Board of Supervisors Bit 04-28-2008 - 11:00

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com