Looking for Some Info Regarding Several Stockton Area UP Branches and Locals
Author: Matt C. Batryn-Rodriguez
Date: 12-14-2015 - 12:26

Last year I had asked some simular qeustions regarding locals in the Stockton/Sac area that I was interested in while visiting family for Christmas/New Years. Most of these I did not get a chance to try to shoot, and as I instead shot the Hollister Local and some road freights around Oroville. I'm going to be in the area again in a few weeks, and would really like to take a go at one or more of the branch lines I've listed below. Here is what I had as of earlier this year on the locals that work these lines. This would be about 7-8 months out of date, could have been more, or could be just plane wrong too.

- The Ione Branch was worked by the LRR93 (Lodi Local) out of Polk. Info I had put this job running Sun-Fri, on duty at 0500, and typically working the Ione Branch on Mondays.

- The Woodbridge Branch was being worked by the LRS51 (Tidewater Local) out of Stockton. Info I had put this job running Sun-Fri, going on duty at 0700, and working the Woodbridge Branch on Mon, Wed, Fri. General Mills was supposed to close their plant in Lodi by the end of the year, but I have not seen anything saying that this has actually come to pass. If the plant has closed I would assume that nothing is running on the Woodbridge Branch anymore.

- The McHeanry Branch (Northern portion of what is left of the old Tidewater Southern) was also being worked by the LRS51 (Tidewater Local) out of Stockton. Info I had put this job running Sun-Fri, going on duty at 0700, and working the McHeanry Ind Lead on Sun, Tue, Thur.

If anyone has updates or commenets on this I would greatly apprecate it! I'll have a limited amount of time to try to get out and shoot these as I have family comitments too, so having an idea of what may be running when will be very helpful to make the best use of the time I have.

If anyone perferes to contact me off list I can be reached at toothpickmatt[at]yahoo[dot]com.

Many thanks,
~Matt C. Batryn-Rodriguez

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Looking for Some Info Regarding Several Stockton Area UP Branches and Locals Matt C. Batryn-Rodriguez 12-14-2015 - 12:26
  Re: Looking for Some Info Regarding Several Stockton Area UP Branches and Locals TheConductor 12-14-2015 - 16:14
  Re: Looking for Some Info Regarding Several Stockton Area UP Branches and Locals NapaJJ 12-14-2015 - 18:12
  Re: Looking for Some Info Regarding Several Stockton Area UP Branches and Locals theconductor 12-14-2015 - 21:29
  Re: Looking for Some Info Regarding Several Stockton Area UP Branches and Locals NapaJJ 12-14-2015 - 22:14
  Re: Looking for Some Info Regarding Several Stockton Area UP Branches and Locals Craig Tambo 12-14-2015 - 18:13
  Re: Looking for Some Info Regarding Several Stockton Area UP Branches and Locals Brian Westgate 12-14-2015 - 19:03
  Re: Looking for Some Info Regarding Several Stockton Area UP Branches and Locals KI6WDX 12-14-2015 - 23:43
  Re: Looking for Some Info Regarding Several Stockton Area UP Branches and Locals Craig Tambo 12-15-2015 - 05:27
  Re: Looking for Some Info Regarding Several Stockton Area UP Branches and Locals Shortline Sammie 12-15-2015 - 08:57
  Re: Looking for Some Info Regarding Several Stockton Area UP Branches and Locals ron 12-15-2015 - 20:02
  Re: Looking for Some Info Regarding Several Stockton Area UP Branches and Locals Matt C. Batryn-Rodriguez 12-15-2015 - 22:38
  Re: Looking for Some Info Regarding Several Stockton Area UP Branches and Locals mook 12-16-2015 - 08:59
  Re: Looking for Some Info Regarding Several Stockton Area UP Branches and Locals Brian Westgate 12-16-2015 - 04:00

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com