Re: Anyone Remember the Golden Spike Behind Stanford Shopping Center?
Author: Mike Anderson
Date: 01-31-2007 - 11:48

Never had the opportunity or pleasure to go to this resturant but I have been to one that sounds similar. It is called the Sumpter Junction Resturant in Baker Oregon. It is right along I-84. They have an LGB line that goes around the facility. Part is at the tabel level and part is up high. At one end there is a spiral and the other end has reverse curves and criss-cross to get up/down to elevation. A great layout.
I should add that hopefully it is still there. Been about two years since I have been there.
P.S. The food is pretty good too.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Anyone Remember the Golden Spike Behind Stanford Shopping Center? Jim Evans 01-31-2007 - 11:23
  Re: Anyone Remember the Golden Spike Behind Stanford Shopping Center? Mike Anderson 01-31-2007 - 11:48
  Re: Anyone Remember the Golden Spike Behind Stanford Shopping Center? MIkeB 01-31-2007 - 12:59
  Re: Anyone Remember the Golden Spike Behind Stanford Shopping Center? Chuck 01-31-2007 - 16:04
  Re: Anyone Remember the Golden Spike Behind Stanford Shopping Center? Darren Anderson 02-01-2007 - 08:50
  Re: Anyone Remember the Golden Spike Behind Stanford Shopping Center? Chuck Anderson 01-31-2007 - 17:18
  Re: Anyone Remember the Golden Spike Behind Stanford Shopping Center? Alf Doten 01-31-2007 - 20:15
  Re: Anyone Remember the Golden Spike Behind Stanford Shopping Center? Mark McAllister 02-01-2007 - 16:18

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com