Re: Essentially, there is lots trollbait this morning?
Author: BOB2
Date: 09-26-2016 - 09:07

I know that trains suck, and that CHSRA is really low hanging fruit for easy train bashing, but this thread is a good example of pure bull$#it.

I spent some quality time with my old colleague Mike Antonovich on Saturday, and we spent some time discussing the CAHSRA fiasco, reform issues, and it so happens alternatives for bypassing Santa Clarita. There is a new option under study, that offers an opportunity to do so without the deliberate community disruption so typical of the earlier proposed routes. Dandy Don is gone from LACMTA and there is now staffing which has been instructed to fix some of the damage of the last six years.

I know that any option which actually serves the real needs of CA residents and taxpayers stuck in the worst traffic in the US will be seen as 1) an impure form of "true" "HSR", and/or 2) part of the vast "evil" conspiracy by evil "gubmint", or those evil "developers", or other "trollbait" blaming someone somewhere for whatever perceived "evil" in some folks fantasy world. I once lived in an age when we still built big things that worked, like the freeways, and despite some of this drivel, that we Americans haven't yet completely lost that capability..........

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Essentially, there is no place for HSR in LA mook 09-25-2016 - 20:17
  Re: Essentially, there is no place for HSR in LA synonymouse 09-25-2016 - 20:30
  Re: Essentially, there is no place for HSR in LA Clem 09-25-2016 - 22:00
  Re: Essentially, there is no place for HSR in LA Goblin 09-25-2016 - 20:54
  Re: Essentially, there is no place for HSR in LA synonymouse 09-25-2016 - 22:19
  Re: Essentially, there is lots trollbait this morning? BOB2 09-26-2016 - 09:07
  Re: Essentially, there is lots trollbait this morning? synonymouse 09-26-2016 - 10:07
  Re: Essentially, there is lots trollbait this morning? mook 09-26-2016 - 10:08
  Re: Essentially, there is no place for HSR in LA wsabo 09-26-2016 - 12:23

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com