India Launches "Terminator Train" to Battle Mosquitoes
Author: News at Noon
Date: 09-26-2016 - 07:30

[I headed to Delhi Railway Station to meet the so-called 'terminator' train./ Photographed by Jeong In-seo] Chikungunya and dengue are febrile diseases which are transmitted to humans through the bite of an infected mosquito. They causes fever reaching up to 40 °C. Other symptoms include sever joint pain, headache, muscle pain, and rash. I headed to the New Delhi Railway Station, the hub of Indian train station on Saturday. While heading to the station by taxi, I heard what Indian health minister Rajendra Jain was saying on the radio. He said, "The Indian government is making efforts to prevent the spread of chikungunya and dengue. But people should still be careful." He added, "Patients should ............................

[www.huffingtonpost.com]

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  India Launches "Terminator Train" to Battle Mosquitoes News at Noon 09-26-2016 - 07:30
  Re: India Launches "Terminator Train" to Battle Mosquitoes Dan in San Diego 09-26-2016 - 12:14

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com