Re: SMART Question
Author: synonymouse
Date: 10-23-2016 - 10:29

It is in the best interest of both Bosco and Mansourian to put off the day of reckoning and agonizing reappraisal for as long as possible. That way the checks keep getting cut. Of course if Mansourian finds a disappointing lack of support for his decisions amongst the directors he might bail before the excrement really hits the ventilator.

To my mind the real question is whether in Marin there is a deep pockets who is angry enough to fund a sales tax repeal initiative. Time will tell.

My best guess is SMART will after a short time go into austerity mode, ditching 2 man operation and falling back to the minimal number of trains with a skeleton staff and hope there is enough money from the sales tax to keep running.

The future - anything goes. I foresee that Jerry and his establishment buddies orchestrate a huge population explosion in California. Like Brazil California the country of the future and always will be. 200 million scraping. It won't be a pretty world for the 99.9%. But the bosses will live like gods.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  SMART Question An Observer 10-23-2016 - 09:50
  Re: SMART Question synonymouse 10-23-2016 - 10:29
  Re: SMART Question NWP 10-23-2016 - 10:35
  Re: SMART Question Nunca 10-23-2016 - 14:46
  Re: SMART Question Demi Novato 10-23-2016 - 17:05

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com