Hey W&I, a bunch of questions for you.
Author: Rick Lee
Date: 07-03-2008 - 14:15

Is the Princeton Bennett Mill included in the Bennett/Riley Creek merger announced in the Lewiston Morning Tribune. I know that there has been some sort of division between the Princeton Mill and the ones in Wilma and Grangeville. If the Princeton mill is included in the merger, will it remain open? Any other impacts of the merger? Second question, with the local goverment agencies choosing the Port of Whitman to lead the local governments control over the EWG and W&I lines, stories I've read in the press says that the Port of Whitman is controling marketing of the lines too---are you no longer able to go after new business on your own?
Third question, talked to a farmer in Genesee yesterday and he said that the merger of the grain growers is proving to be a waste as the railroad is not interested in providing 26 or 52 car unit trains to Fallon for grain loading. Claims they had hoped to not have to truck to river or all the way to Thornton, were hoping to rail to coast from Fallon? True or just farmer BS?? Fourth question, other than downtown Palouse, is there any trackwork scheduled for the P&L lines this summer, or did all the state money go to the CW and Geiger lines instead??
Many thanks, keep up the good work, Happy fourth!

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Hey W&I, a bunch of questions for you. Rick Lee 07-03-2008 - 14:15
  Re: Hey W&I, a bunch of questions for you. hepkema 07-03-2008 - 22:09
  Geiger Spur Butler 07-03-2008 - 22:46
  Re: Geiger Spur Bob Wilson 07-06-2008 - 17:56
  Re: Geiger Spur hepkema 07-06-2008 - 22:05
  Re: Hey W&I, a bunch of questions for you. Great questions! Bob Wilson 07-06-2008 - 17:57
  W & I Answers Stan Patterson 07-06-2008 - 18:27
  Re: Hey W&I, a bunch of questions for you. Rick Lee 07-07-2008 - 17:25
  Re: Hey W&I, a bunch of questions for you. e 07-08-2008 - 05:36
  Answers Stan Patterson 07-08-2008 - 12:09

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com