Credit Where Due AP/TO/RYPN
Author: John E. Rimmasch
Date: 02-09-2017 - 15:00

May I take a minute to be very clear about a thread below and also about the Fans and specifically the fans of Wasatch.

I am very grateful and always will be for the great people in the industry and for 100% of the fans of Wasatch and the work we do. To all of you who have been so kind and that can be found on TO/RYPN and AP, THANK YOU.

My recent posts may come across as if I am not grateful or that I do not like the fans or the pages, NOT TRUE. I love our fans, I love the hobby, I love all of the great people I have met. "Relationships mean more to me than money." I know so many of you and I enjoy meeting all of you when I travel.

May I be clear; My issue with these forums is the 2% of you who A.) don't get it B.) say what ever you want not knowing what you are talking about and C.) those who make very strategic and calculated attacks on me and my company. I have never done that to anybody and never will. I am sorry to those of you who think this is baggage or me being a cry baby. I feel bad that our fans may think that this is aimed at you, it is not.

Our forums are being run by the 2% who really have no idea, have no morals and have no ethical basis. It is sad to watch this happen. Sadder that we allow it to happen.

To all of you who support us (me), THANK YOU....I really do mean that.

Kindly,

John E. Rimmasch

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Credit Where Due AP/TO/RYPN John E. Rimmasch 02-09-2017 - 15:00
  Re: Credit Where Due AP/TO/RYPN Eugene 02-09-2017 - 16:09
  Re: Credit Where Due AP/TO/RYPN Agentatascadero 02-09-2017 - 17:04
  Re: Credit Where Due AP/TO/RYPN John West 02-09-2017 - 18:30

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com