SP Lankershim Depot Reopening, North Hollywood, CA
Author: Richard Elgenson
Date: 02-20-2017 - 10:20

While searching for other things, found this bit of news regarding the old SP Lankershim Depot building, in North Hollywood, CA reopening with Groundwork Coffee Company. Location is now the easterly terminus of Orange busline and across the street from North Hollywood Red Line subway. Some history here. My family lived in various locations within 7 miles starting in the 1950's. At one home near Valley College, we had the railroad right behind us. I loved to watch the train go by any time I could. Anyone else have memories of this particular line through the Valley or depot?

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  SP Lankershim Depot Reopening, North Hollywood, CA Richard Elgenson 02-20-2017 - 10:20
  Re: SP Lankershim Depot Reopening, North Hollywood, CA Mr Mister 02-20-2017 - 17:36
  Re: SP Lankershim Depot Reopening, North Hollywood, CA Cprr 02-20-2017 - 18:06
  Re: SP Lankershim Depot Reopening, North Hollywood, CA Espee2472 02-20-2017 - 19:43

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com