Re: Hitchcock's The Birds -- CGI
Author: great
Date: 03-28-2017 - 14:42

They drove a car? Egads!

I'm former Navy, and although I thought Top Gun was a complete load of crap, there's no denying that the flying scenes were outstanding.

The same for some old, old military aviation movies. I recently saw an old movie that had some absolutely fantastic footage of Navy fighters in the mid- to late 1930s that was shot around North Island (San Diego). I saw another old Navy movie from the 30s that had great--and I mean great--shots of some of the fleet, including a few battleships that bit the bullet at Pearl.

If any of those movies were made today it would be nonstop CGI (excuse me, I should've said "cartoon" footage).

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Hitchcock's The Birds Remake to be Filmed in Helena, Montana.... Pdxrailtransit 03-26-2017 - 13:14
  Re: Hitchcock's The Birds Remake to be Filmed in Helena, Montana.... Birdman 03-26-2017 - 13:41
  Re: Hitchcock's The Birds Remake to be Filmed in Helena, Montana.... Pdxrailtransit 03-26-2017 - 15:28
  Re: Hitchcock's The Birds Remake to be Filmed in Helena, Montana.... great 03-27-2017 - 16:22
  Re: Hitchcock's The Birds Remake to be Filmed in Helena, Montana.... Pdxrailtransit 03-27-2017 - 17:07
  Re: Hitchcock's The Birds -- CGI George Andrews 03-27-2017 - 18:09
  Re: Hitchcock's The Birds -- CGI great 03-28-2017 - 14:42

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com