Puget Sound and Pacific (PSAP) questions
Author: GN Goat
Date: 05-04-2017 - 02:42

Been working in Elma to Shelton area the last couple weeks and have finally seen some PSAP trains between McCleary and Shelton.

Tonite saw 3 PSAP locomotives, 2071 and 2077 in P&W Orange/Yellow, looked like freshly painted looked good, plus I believe unit 4081 DGNO? Correct me if you like; I was driving when I saw them. They were heading back towards McCleary (about 3 miles east of there).
Had double stack garbage containers plus some lumber loads. I think 9 total.

Questions:

How often does PSAP run from Elma to Shelton or farther East/North? I've seen UP trains just east of Shelton where there is a long string of cars on siding up the hill from Shelton.

Assuming the lumber was from Shelton?

Also saw couple UP units heading towards Elma with tanker cars and other cars as well earlier this week. All trains were in same area around 8:30 PM

When does PSAP work the Oly Turn up to Pepsi in Tumwater? Tues and Fridays like Tacoma rail use to do?

with the weather getting better and longer daylight was thinking of trying to get some pics

Thanks in advance

GN Goat

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Puget Sound and Pacific (PSAP) questions GN Goat 05-04-2017 - 02:42

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com