Preorder Great Northern Marias Pass Book
Author: Dale Jones
Date: 05-21-2017 - 19:29

Goats and others,

Perhaps some of you may recall that I have been working on a pictorial history of the Great Northern Railway in Montana’s Marias Pass [actually, it’s complete with Burlington Northern & BNSF photos]. Well…it is finally available! The 128-page book published by Arcadia Press with 208 photographs and years of research will be released on June 5th. You may preorder the book today for an autographed copy shipped on June 6th. Please go to
[www.railroads-of-montana.com]
to preorder your copy. For those who reserved a copy – I have your contact information will adjust your shipping.

This hardcover book is the first railway history subject in a progressive series from Arcadia Press, so it will no doubt be a collector’s item. Arcadia Press is also printing a 15-card postcard set with images from the book – I will make these available as soon as I get them from the publisher.

The PayPal link should work as far as I know – please note that any Canada or International orders should contact me before ordering so I can calculate and quote you an approximate shipping cost.

Talk to ya later,
Dale Jones

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Preorder Great Northern Marias Pass Book Dale Jones 05-21-2017 - 19:29
  Re: Preorder Great Northern Marias Pass Book Goober 05-24-2017 - 18:07

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com