Re: Rare Passenger Train Running on the NWP This Sunday
Author: Craig Tambo
Date: 06-19-2017 - 17:09

It's an interesting operation and worth photographing, but it's NOT easy to chase. Those two-lane roads will be choked with Raceway traffic, as well as the usual weekend winery visitors. When I chased the first trip a few years ago, I basically got one shot each way. Going, I got it at the Brazos bridge, then couldn't beat it to the race track. Returning, I got it leaving Sears Point, then couldn't beat it to Suisun. That being said, by all means go out and shoot it. Just choose the locations you really want.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Rare Passenger Train Running on the NWP This Sunday Molluscae 06-19-2017 - 12:34
  Re: Rare Passenger Train Running on the NWP This Sunday Craig Tambo 06-19-2017 - 17:09
  Re: Rare Passenger Train Running on the NWP This Sunday WILL 06-19-2017 - 18:15
  Re: Rare Passenger Train Running on the NWP This Sunday dave 06-19-2017 - 20:26
  Re: Rare Passenger Train Running on the NWP This Sunday Steve Graves 06-19-2017 - 20:31
  Re: Rare Passenger Train Running on the NWP This Sunday Steve Graves 06-19-2017 - 20:40

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com