Re: Hey Brain-Less and BoobOOOH Whiny little baby....
Author: BOB2
Date: 08-11-2017 - 15:08

Poor little name calling troll, because I called you on that line of horsecrap you were putting out...

Whaaaaaaaah, Whaaaaaah, Whaaaaah like a little baby.....

OOOOH! Isn't it awful, Bob2 is picking on me because I posted this horsecrap, about all the money the people getting hit on the tracks are going to collect for their next of kin..

And being a whiny little dick, I posted this response to show I am Bobs poor victim, being stuck on the train and not being able to pick up my kids......

Of course, that has nothing whatsoever to do with the horsecrap you were spewing.....

Because, if that really were true, or what you posted, then I'd have to agree with you.... I think they should fine the hell out of them, and sue the estates for such losses....

But, I think some of the others that viewed your original post also seem to understand where you are really coming from......

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  UP versus pedestriian in San Fernando-just reported BOB2 08-09-2017 - 08:32
  Re: UP versus pedestriian in San Fernando-just reported Commuter 08-09-2017 - 11:35
  Re: This manuer your peddling about the next of kin winning the lotto? BOB2 08-09-2017 - 13:55
  Re: UP versus pedestriian in San Fernando-just reported Magus 08-11-2017 - 12:52
  Re: UP versus pedestriian in San Fernando-just reported Dr Zarkoff 08-11-2017 - 17:12
  Re: UP versus pedestriian in San Fernando-just reported WebDigger 08-09-2017 - 14:37
  Re: Hell, now he'll just get the ticket and the paramedic bill? BOB2 08-09-2017 - 15:56
  Re: Hell, now he'll just get the ticket and the paramedic bill? brains 08-09-2017 - 17:25
  Hey Brain-Less and Boob Commuter 08-11-2017 - 13:01
  Re: Hey Brain-Less and BoobOOOH Whiny little baby.... BOB2 08-11-2017 - 15:08

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com