Re: Just Imagine... And, where were you stuck in traffic today?
Author: david vartanoff
Date: 08-13-2017 - 14:27

All of what you propose sounds fine; got any moneytree fertiliser? As to CHSR, not very different from BART--sold the plebs on a Buck Rogers fantasy, got DOD vendors to supply junk at inflated prices (the only song they know) delivering a subway less capable than contemporary "analog" systems. This is how US project spending works. Can I sell you an Osprey? (another one bit the dust in the last couple of weeks) The only "good" news in CA rail service is that the failure in Rochelle IL was the prototype as opposed to a production car in a real wreck. At 73, I am not sure I will live to see how good or bad CHSR turns out but if I do I might be pleased to do a 1 day trip to LA for a couple museum visits.
Of course if we jkust got back the Spirit of the Lark, I could do that now sleeping both ways.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  16 round trips daily on Birghtlin Ft Lauterdale to Miami, just imagine? BOB2 08-11-2017 - 11:45
  Re: 16 round trips daily on Birghtlin Ft Lauterdale to Miami, just imagine? jst3751 08-11-2017 - 12:38
  Just Imagine... And, where were you stuck in traffic today? BOB2 08-11-2017 - 13:59
  Re: Just Imagine... And, where were you stuck in traffic today? david vartanoff 08-13-2017 - 14:27

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com