Good Ole Ross the Moocher
Author: Theodore
Date: 09-04-2017 - 19:12

Ross Rowland, the Eternal Moocher who lives to get other people to pay his way, posted on RYPN that he's been in talks with "high level" government operatives about having private concerns take over daily operations of National Historic Sites (with Steamtown being his main talking point).

Great idea, you blood sucking leech. Let the taxpayers pay the capital costs, then let the "private sector" come in and reap the profits. Lord knows he's been using other people's money for 40 years to bask in the glory, I guess this is just another chapter in the saga of a few successes and a bucket full of failures and misguided dreams.

I just wonder who he has in mind to run Steamtown?

It's also interesting that Ross keeps harping that everyone should continue to donate money to the Western Maryland 1309 fiasco--even when it's obvious that the man now running that show is nothing but a shyster. It takes a shyster to hawk for a shyster I guess.

One of my cherished memories with my father was seeing 2101 on the point of the Chessie Steam Special, and a few years later riding with him on the Chessie Safety Express behind C&O 614. Now I wouldn't spit on him if he was on fire.

I've still got a mint embroidered patch that I bought on the souvenir car behind on the Safety Express. Guess it's time to sell that thing on ebay.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Good Ole Ross the Moocher Theodore 09-04-2017 - 19:12
  Re: Good Ole Ross the Moocher Pdxrailtransit 09-04-2017 - 19:38
  Re: Good Ole Ross the Moocher OPM 09-04-2017 - 21:37
  Re: Good Ole Ross the Moocher Agentatascadero 09-05-2017 - 01:32
  Re: Good Ole Ross the Moocher J.K. Trowling 09-05-2017 - 06:22
  Re: Good Ole Ross the Moocher B6b 09-05-2017 - 10:06
  Re: Good Ole Ross the Moocher -- "B6b" post = ad hominem argument Margaret (SP fan) 09-05-2017 - 11:56
  Re: Good Ole Ross the Moocher -- "B6b" post = ad hominem argument B6b 09-05-2017 - 15:47
  Re: Good Ole Ross the Moocher -- "B6b" post = ad hominem argument ff 09-05-2017 - 18:16

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com