Re: I only thoght these types of things happened on BART and Muni
Author: Train Rider
Date: 10-17-2017 - 10:58

Heavy Rail Passenger Trains have far less problems because they have more manpower (Crews and the occasional law enforcement or rent a cop)
Lite rail with only the motor person in a enclosed room allot more things happen in the body of the train,
City or County buses its worse but only on certain routes
Some drivers get aggressive with those that don't follow the rules but others under fear of getting attacked just turn a blind eye
My neighbor did Jury Duty at Santa Ana Ca. two years ago and was surrounded by a pack of dangerous homeless while at the bus stop, No Security, No Police, nothing! Nothing for the bus drivers either.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  I only thoght these types of things happened on BART and Muni Boberama 10-17-2017 - 08:14
  Re: I only thoght these types of things happened on BART and Muni Train rider 10-17-2017 - 09:09
  Re: I only thoght these types of things happened on BART and Muni -o0o- 10-17-2017 - 09:12
  Re: I only thoght these types of things happened on BART and Muni Train Rider 10-17-2017 - 10:58

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com