Washington State Grain Train Cars---where are they??
Author: Ross Hall
Date: 02-07-2007 - 17:01

What has happened to the Washington State Grain train cars, both the green ones and the grey ones. The grey ones used to be assigned to the PCC-- P&L and the Port of Whitman, the Green ones were assigned to the former UP side of PCC and the CW. The first batch of green cars were spun off to Columbia Basin RR. I'm told that since the reopening of the P&L the WSDOT cars haven't been used. I'm also told that sightings of any WSDOT car on the PCC is rare. Since I'm not in the area I'm curious as to where the cars went.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Washington State Grain Train Cars---where are they?? Ross Hall 02-07-2007 - 17:01
  Re: Washington State Grain Train Cars---where are they?? Tabasco 02-07-2007 - 22:30
  Re: Washington State Grain Train Cars---where are they?? Bruce Kelly 02-08-2007 - 07:44
  Re: Washington State Grain Train Cars---where are they?? hepkema 02-08-2007 - 08:11
  Re: Washington State Grain Train Cars---where are they?? Bluesman 02-09-2007 - 06:38
  Re: Washington State Grain Train Cars---where are they?? Phil Schwiesow 02-09-2007 - 23:33
  Re: Washington State Grain Train Cars---where are they?? Old Brasspounder. 02-10-2007 - 11:43

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com