Date: 11-11-2017 - 21:11

Coastline Bill Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ... And if anyone read the
> entire news article above, the chances of the
> parkland being redeveloped is low, and will be
> dragged in court for years.

I posted the article and read it.

I thought the article was worth posting just as a reminder that real estate developers are constantly scheming. Developers will infiltrate local governments and pull sleazy tricks. They do not care what city residents and tax payers think. They try to sneak their proposals in through the back door.

In El Paso, for example, city leaders are in bed with developers. Citizens are ignored. The city demolished an old city hall and built a fancy new one. Citizens lose, developers make money.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Chula Vista live steamers park in possible jeopardy News at 9 11-09-2017 - 21:02
  Re: Chula Vista live steamers park in possible jeopardy Cprr 11-11-2017 - 08:19
  Re: Chula Vista live steamers park in possible jeopardy Graham Buxton 11-11-2017 - 10:55
  Re: Chula Vista live steamers park in possible jeopardy Coastline Bill 11-11-2017 - 12:51
  Re: Chula Vista live steamers park in possible jeopardy News at 9 11-11-2017 - 21:11
  Re: Chula Vista live steamers park in possible jeopardy Boberama 11-13-2017 - 14:56
  I thought b 11-13-2017 - 11:42

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com