Re: Stobe the Hobo, the internet’s most famous train-hopper, dead after apparent accident
Author: ***
Date: 11-22-2017 - 19:45

I watched his videos and felt like I got to know him. This news shocks and saddens me.

He was a big-hearted kid. He was plain speaking, uncomplicated. He was an artist without really knowing it, and that made his videos seem honest and legit.

In one memorable scene he got off a freezing cold train trip to be home with his mom for the holidays. I am sorry for that mom right now...

I used to take risks traveling solo in the wilderness and across glaciers, so I really relate to Hobo Stobe and that wandering spirit.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Stobe the Hobo, the internet’s most famous train-hopper, dead after apparent accident WebDigger 11-22-2017 - 14:02
  Re: Stobe the Hobo, the internet’s most famous train-hopper, dead after apparent accident espee2472 11-22-2017 - 17:02
  Re: Stobe the Hobo, the internet’s most famous train-hopper, dead after apparent accident L 11-22-2017 - 19:44
  Re: Stobe the Hobo, the internet’s most famous train-hopper, dead after apparent accident *** 11-22-2017 - 19:45
  Double post -- SORRY L 11-22-2017 - 19:47
  Re: Stobe the Hobo, the internet’s most famous train-hopper, dead after apparent accident T 11-22-2017 - 20:56
  Re: Stobe the Hobo, the internet’s most famous train-hopper, dead after apparent accident Will 04-07-2020 - 05:57

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com