Re: Speaking of RR stuff that none of us really miss?
Author: BOB2
Date: 03-03-2018 - 21:35

843, I really don't know what kind of RR you were, and I don't have any comment on that. But, from your post, I already know a good deal more about you.

You seem to really like to bad mouth folks you don't even know with whatever bull$hit you've somehow conjured up about them, what they might do, or might not do, or believe, or how they've acted in a given situation, or how they've performed their job, what they've done or not done? And, from your post it appears that you've apparently having these delusional clairvoyant visions about me, which has worked you up into a state of fevered rage about me. But, which is unfortunately only emanating entirely from your hypersensitive and overactive imagination.

I really don't have any need to justify my rail career to some angry ignorant dufus, who doesn't actually know anything about me. But, I am the kind of nasty mean cantankerous old rail that is quite happy to tell a ranting useless dumbf&%k like you, to go f#%k yourself.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Yardlimits forum... good site Y/N? Q Continuum 03-02-2018 - 18:21
  Re: Yardlimits forum... good site Y/N? tundraboomer 03-02-2018 - 18:49
  Re: Yardlimits forum... good site Y/N? Negan 03-02-2018 - 19:13
  Re: Yardlimits forum... good site Y/N? Northern Snowman 03-02-2018 - 22:20
  Re: Yardlimits forum... good site Y/N? National Assn of railfan trolls 03-03-2018 - 07:49
  Re: Yardlimits forum... good site Y/N? Phil Leshioh 03-03-2018 - 08:00
  Re: Yardlimits forum...a site to whine about the kind of RR stuff that none of us really miss? BOB2 03-03-2018 - 08:28
  Re: Yardlimits forum...a site to whine about the kind of RR stuff that none of us really miss? Check it out 03-03-2018 - 13:02
  Re: Yardlimits forum...a site to whine about the kind of RR stuff that none of us really miss? sp843 03-03-2018 - 18:45
  Re: Speaking of RR stuff that none of us really miss? BOB2 03-03-2018 - 21:35

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com