Re: Those Poor Passengers! The Poor Railroad!
Author: Lisa
Date: 03-05-2018 - 17:13

I was on that train from LA Union Station to Fullerton, which was my destination.I was in the third cart to the back.Just shortly from reaching my destination, We all heard a loud thump and then the train came to a halt myself and many others in that cart jolted forward. Shortly after we stopped. the conductor had announced that we struck a trespasser. Many of us were in shock and in disbelief. The conductor did an excellent job in keeping us very informed of what was going on outside. The longest wait was for the coroners to arrive. We were stuck on the train for nearly 2 and a half hours. We just sat feet away from the platform and that was the conversation in the box cart that I was in, that they should just open up the doors and allow everyone had to get off the train. And board the train waiting to continue taking the rest of the passengers to their destination. I am speaking for myself. I am shaken up still from the accident It is just so sad just to think that I was on a train that struck and killed someone. Regardless if that person was a transient, I had mental problems. He was human and there was nothing reported about this incident or who he was.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Trespasser strike Metrolink 684 Fullerton March 2, 2018 Richard Elgenson 03-03-2018 - 08:51
  Re: Trespasser strike Metrolink 684 Fullerton March 2, 2018 Berg 03-03-2018 - 13:47
  Those Poor Passengers! The Poor Railroad! discussed 03-05-2018 - 07:53
  Re: Those Poor Passengers! The Poor Railroad! bpxlc 03-05-2018 - 16:00
  Re: Those Poor Passengers! The Poor Railroad! Lisa 03-05-2018 - 17:13
  Re: Those Poor Passengers! The Poor Railroad! Ada Boy Fullerton PD!!! 03-06-2018 - 07:52
  Re: Those Poor Passengers! The Poor Railroad! Ex-Fullerton 03-06-2018 - 09:38
  Re: Those Poor Passengers! The Poor Railroad! passenger 03-06-2018 - 21:45
  Re: Trespasser strike Metrolink 684 Fullerton March 2, 2018 Dave 03-03-2018 - 21:11
  Re: Trespasser strike Metrolink 684 Fullerton March 2, 2018 Passenger in the last car 04-24-2018 - 18:53

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com