Re: Article - Police Find Homeless Person Living in Tent Hidden on Antioch Amtrak Train Station Roof
Author: John Bruce
Date: 03-14-2018 - 11:32

So I'm looking at a photo of the Antioch-Pittsburg station I took a few months ago. What puzzles me is that it's this big cylinder, with an artsy-schmartsy sorta trapezoidal roof thing, and with the tree impinging on it, Homeless Guy could in fact climb up and set up a tent behind the artsy-schmartsy roof facade. But with no toilet and no ticket office, why didn't they just have an Amhut and avoid all the complexity?

How much did it cost to build this thing?

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Article - Police Find Homeless Person Living in Tent Hidden on Antioch Amtrak Train Station Roof Roofie 03-12-2018 - 20:40
  Re: Article - Police Find Homeless Person Living in Tent Hidden on Antioch Amtrak Train Station Roof George Andrews 03-13-2018 - 18:06
  Re: Article - Police Find Homeless Person Living in Tent Hidden on Antioch Amtrak Train Station Roof Anon 03-14-2018 - 07:45
  Re: Article - Police Find Homeless Person Living in Tent Hidden on Antioch Amtrak Train Station Roof John Bruce 03-14-2018 - 11:32

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com