Reserve Milwaukee Road Book Today - Free Shipping
Author: Dale Jones
Date: 05-14-2018 - 16:08

My Milwaukee Road Connection - Spokane to Butte book will be released June 18th, 2018.
If you reserve today thru June 15th - you pay no shipping.
You won't need to pay anything until I notify you the book is available.
The retail price is $22.99.
This is a good deal for a full-color 96 page book by Arcadia Publishing.

The book contains scores of unpublished Milwaukee images and other photographs from Spokane to Butte including the Elk River Branch.
Some of the contributors are Jerry Quinn, Ed Lynch, Charles "Chuck" Heimerdinger, Tom Hillebrant, Rolland Meyers, Carl Sonner, Doug Harrop and Wayne Monger.

Go to my website [www.railroads-of-montana.com] and click on the "Reserve Here" link to send me your request.

BTW: I updated the price on my Great Northern Railway in Marias Pass book - it's now $25.00 plus shipping.
The publisher let me know that after these books are gone in hardcover, they will only be printed in the standard Arcadia Publishing softcover format.

The 128-page Arcadia Publishing Spokane International Railway book is on track for a February 2019 release.

Talk to ya later,
Dale Jones

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Reserve Milwaukee Road Book Today - Free Shipping Dale Jones 05-14-2018 - 16:08
  Re: Reserve Milwaukee Road Book Today - Free Shipping Negin 05-14-2018 - 18:02
  Re: Reserve Milwaukee Road Book Today - Free Shipping BOB R 05-14-2018 - 18:36
  Re: Reserve Milwaukee Road Book Today - Free Shipping Dale Jones 05-15-2018 - 06:24
  Re: Reserve Milwaukee Road Book Today - Free Shipping Pever 05-15-2018 - 18:40
  Re: Reserve Milwaukee Road Book Today - Free Shipping HUTCH 7.62 05-15-2018 - 19:50
  Re: Reserve Milwaukee Road Book Today - Location Clarifications Dale Jones 05-16-2018 - 07:20

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com