Re: Rod Diridon sure does make a good case for secession
Author: BOB2
Date: 05-30-2018 - 13:05

Rod is desperate. How "new" "business plan" is this now for CHSRA in the last ten years? For a project that still can't answer Dr. Demming's first basic question in his "fourteen steps to total quality management": What are we doing and why are we doing it?

I really like this "bone" he claims that CHSRA is throwing to Sou Cal, as CHSRA continues with the plans to piss away another $19 billion, on the segment to Gilroy, having already sucked up 98% of existing commitments to Caltrain, and the segment from Chowchilla to Shafter.... part of the funds for a single grade separation in Santa Fe Springs....? Well, whoop dee f@#king dooooo!

Maybe, if I were really gullible, I would just be thrilled with that bone...? If it were not my understanding that this 'bone" for Sou Cal is really coming from the $900 million, already dedicated to "local" non HSR projects in the Bond Measure. And thus, this is not actually even CHSRA's "bone" to give us?

So yeah, with such a patronizing attitude, stupidly thinking this will somehow mollify the increasingly skeptical Sou Cal members of the State Legislature, I guess this notorious CHSRA hack does kind of help make the case for the 60% of us living in Southern California, stuck in the worst traffic in the nation, paying for 60% of the costs of this fiasco, and who, so far (after 10 years????) still haven't gotten s#it to show for it, to declare our statehood.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Rod Diridon op-ed on CHSR Carol L Voss 05-29-2018 - 15:35
  Re: Rod Diridon op-ed on CHSR AZebra 05-29-2018 - 16:02
  Re: Rod Diridon op-ed on CHSR Conductor X 05-29-2018 - 17:11
  Re: Rod Diridon op-ed on CHSR Ed Workman 05-30-2018 - 07:50
  Re: (Rod Diridon) CHSR vs. Secession George Jenista 05-30-2018 - 09:49
  Re: Rod Diridon sure does make a good case for secession BOB2 05-30-2018 - 13:05
  Re: Rod Diridon op-ed on CHSR Wow, it's a metaphorical thing...? BOB2 05-29-2018 - 17:22
  Re: Rod Diridon op-ed on CHSR Wow, it's a metaphorical thing...? ATU 265 05-29-2018 - 18:07
  Re: Rod Diridon op-ed on CHSR Wow, it's a metaphorical thing...? synonymouse 05-29-2018 - 22:28
  Re: Rod Diridon op-ed on CHSR Wow, it's a metaphorical thing...? Negin 05-30-2018 - 00:04
  Re: Rod Diridon op-ed on CHSR Exespee 05-30-2018 - 08:22
  Re: Rod Diridon op-ed on CHSR Carol L Voss 05-30-2018 - 19:04

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com