Re: Iowa Pacific - why don't employees just walk?
Author: Chuck
Date: 06-05-2018 - 10:54

I have been in similar employment situations, way in the past. My recollections of that of my mentors at that time may be "clouded". However, staying on the current job, not having another job confirmed, may have something to do with potential unemployment compensation and/or retraining benefits being available when the axe finally falls. It is a tough, very personal, decision by employees of an employer failing to keep its obligations. Good luck, no, the very best wishes, to them all.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Iowa Pacific - why don't employees just walk? J.K. Trowling 06-05-2018 - 08:27
  Re: Iowa Pacific - why don't employees just walk? Darkness 06-05-2018 - 08:40
  Re: Iowa Pacific - why don't employees just walk? john 06-05-2018 - 09:32
  Re: Iowa Pacific - why don't employees just walk? Chuck 06-05-2018 - 10:54
  Re: Iowa Pacific - why don't employees just walk? Edwick Elliis 06-05-2018 - 12:48
  Re: Iowa Pacific - why don't employees just walk? J.K. Trowling 06-06-2018 - 14:40
  Re: Iowa Pacific - why don't employees just walk? Not an IPH Fan 06-06-2018 - 17:43
  Re: Iowa Pacific - why don't employees just walk? David Dewey 06-06-2018 - 08:14

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com