Oh No! Mr..Bill...... Not another CHSRA scandal, say it ain't so......
Author: BOB2
Date: 06-10-2018 - 08:33

Bad BOB2, obviously he is just a short sighted loser. prattling on about real travel demands, the need for well planned and cost effective rail systems, and that nonsense about professionalism, accountability, and responsibility to the taxpayers.... He's obviously someone who doesn't have enough "vision", and doesn't really get it.....?

I think that is the usual line of bull$#it I've heard back from the CHSRA "true believer's" and paid "hacks" in response to my noticing the history of complete incompetence in every aspect of the planning, design, and construction, of this taxpayer funded CHSRA contractor slop "trough"... Maybe, I just didn't take enough of those drugs to see those "visions", right?

CHSRA Quality Contorl and Management

Now we can piss away enough taxpayer money to build a major new urban grade separation, just in "do over" costs from this one act of incompetence...……

Heckuva job CHSRA!

Your tax dollars at work...…!

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Oh No! Mr..Bill...... Not another CHSRA scandal, say it ain't so...... BOB2 06-10-2018 - 08:33
  Re: Oh No! Mr..Bill...... Not another CHSRA scandal, say it ain't so...... synonymouse 06-10-2018 - 10:30
  Here we go again Commenter 06-10-2018 - 11:05
  Re: Oh No! Mr..Bill...... Not another CHSRA scandal, say it ain't so...... david vartanoff 06-10-2018 - 11:23
  Re: Oh No! Mr..Bill...... Not another CHSRA scandal, say it ain't so...... Ed Workman 06-10-2018 - 14:25
  Re: Oh No! Mr..Bill...... Not another CHSRA scandal, say it ain't so...... david vartanoff 06-10-2018 - 23:08

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com