Iowa Pacific reality check
Author: J.K. Trowling
Date: 08-07-2018 - 18:41

I and the others in the know are not asleep at the switch, but just in case like Trainorders or Railpictures.net, no one reads much beyond the front page, so just to recap what's up--

- Bye, bye Mass Coastal. We knew this was coming as soon as anyone half reputable bid on the contract. My company was not in the mix, so I can't tell you anything beyond what I know is a good source in another reply said. An official announcement should be coming soon on who the new operator is.

- As promised in the STB filing to cover their ass on transferring ownership of the property, Iowa Pacific has sold out of the Grenada. No word on who will operate this as yet, but good luck. Not much traffic outside of Batesville-Memphis.

- Mount Hood for sale. Nothing new here.

- SLRG is likely Guitar Man's last refuge until the forces that be close in and take all he has. And many of us will have a good laugh as his last stitch of clothing is repossessed and he is flogged in the public square. The fact multiple parties didn't show up to subpoena his sorry ass as he busted that champagne bottle across a locomotive that only God hopes someone else paid to paint is possibly the most astounding news item of the month.

So there you have it.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Iowa Pacific reality check J.K. Trowling 08-07-2018 - 18:41
  Re: Iowa Pacific reality check sklinck1 08-07-2018 - 18:45
  Re: Iowa Pacific reality check J.K. Trowling 08-07-2018 - 18:48
  Re: Iowa Pacific reality check Arlen Sheldrake 08-07-2018 - 19:43
  Re: Iowa Pacific reality check Not an IPH fan 08-08-2018 - 04:32
  Re: Iowa Pacific reality check Edwick Elliis 08-08-2018 - 06:11
  Re: Iowa Pacific reality check J.K. Trowling 08-08-2018 - 09:02
  Re: Iowa Pacific reality check Arlen Sheldrake 08-08-2018 - 09:11

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com