Re: LA SCAX expansion of AVL into Kern County- So we did the analysis i7 years after we started building it?
Author: BOB2
Date: 08-26-2018 - 15:06

It's good to see Clem putting in some billable hours on the weekend.

Cambridge is a good firm, and this work, done after the fact, to justify the decisions that the CHSRA made when making a "voter mandated" travel time the sole design criteria for a 70 billion dollar project, 7 and 1/2 years too late, and without any of this used for the original planning decision or that single unsupported, arbitrarily politically determined, and "voter mandated" design "criteria".

So I stand by every charge of utter incompetence and corruption of the CHSRA in the failure to do any competent level of proper alternatives analysis and planning for this bloated fiasco before establishing exactly one performance criteria, travel time from LA to SFO, that I made in the previous post.

Nice try though, and I am glad that you provided this post criteria analysis. I only wish some of the folks that I have worked with at Cambridge Systematics felt that this was their finest hour, too. It actually provides excellent information which exposes how vulnerable we are with this project, and that we really have very little data no support validation of their ridership estimates at this far end of the fare/time trade off curve.

Nice try though, and it's always good to see you working so hard, even on the weekend, in order to set ignorant folks like me straight, about the wonderous economic and transportation benefits of the taxpayer money we are passion away on the "runaway money train", while billions in other more worthwhile and cost effective rail, transit, and highway investments remain unfunded.

Heckuva job!

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  LA SCAX expansion of AVL into Kern County JOHN 08-25-2018 - 01:02
  Re: LA SCAX expansion of AVL into Kern County synonymouse 08-25-2018 - 10:52
  Re: LA SCAX expansion of AVL into Kern County mvs 08-25-2018 - 10:54
  Re: LA SCAX expansion of AVL into Kern County BOB2 08-25-2018 - 12:51
  Re: LA SCAX expansion of AVL into Kern County Sgt. Joe Friday 08-25-2018 - 14:43
  Re: LA SCAX expansion of AVL into Kern County There are a lot of good candidates that would work BOB2 08-25-2018 - 15:20
  Re: LA SCAX expansion of AVL into Kern County There are a lot of good candidates that would work mvs 08-25-2018 - 15:36
  Re: LA SCAX expansion of AVL into Kern County-Joe and I are better than the CHSRA, no doubt about it...... BOB2 08-26-2018 - 11:26
  Re: LA SCAX expansion of AVL into Kern County-Joe and I are better than the CHSRA, no doubt about it...... Clem 08-26-2018 - 13:40
  Re: LA SCAX expansion of AVL into Kern County-Joe and I are better than the CHSRA, no doubt about it...... mvs 08-26-2018 - 14:49
  Re: LA SCAX expansion of AVL into Kern County- So we did the analysis i7 years after we started building it? BOB2 08-26-2018 - 15:06
  Re: LA SCAX expansion of AVL into Kern County- So we did the analysis i7 years after we started building it? Clem 08-26-2018 - 16:05
  Re: LA SCAX expansion of AVL into Kern County-Stupid BOB2 We had to do it this way to pull the con job the voters..... BOB2 08-26-2018 - 18:50
  Re: LA SCAX expansion of AVL into Kern County-And no, I do "know" abd mispelled, hell, I can't even read this thing back to myself on this small screen to correct it.... BOB2 08-26-2018 - 19:17
  Re: LA SCAX expansion of AVL into Kern County-don't sweat the spelling Clem 08-26-2018 - 20:34
  Re Koppian dystopia? CHSRA was and still is a completely harebrained scheme from day one BOB2 08-26-2018 - 21:37
  Re: LA SCAX expansion of AVL into Kern County-Joe and I are better than the CHSRA, no doubt about it...... Sgt. Joe Friday 08-26-2018 - 13:57
  Re: LA SCAX expansion of AVL into Kern County-Joe and I are better than the CHSRA, no doubt about it...... synonymouse 08-26-2018 - 21:49
  Re: LA SCAX expansion of AVL into Kern County high in the high desert 08-26-2018 - 21:39
  Re: LA SCAX expansion of AVL into Kern County erv 08-27-2018 - 19:07

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com