Re: Hey, NathanSixChime
Author: The Adult in the Room
Date: 09-03-2018 - 19:23
Some background on the exchange.
1) There was a thread on Trainorders about an excursion with the ex-Nickel Plate 2-8-4 #765 on the Toledo, Peoria & Western in 1980.
2) Rather than simply enjoying the photos and commentary, some whiner uses the occasion to post a historically irrelevant complaint about the 765 running with coal board extensions on the tender.
3) Nathansixchime took exception to this complaint and noted the 765 had the extensions for just one year (in 2015).
4) Other participants in the discussion agreed with Nathansixchime.
5) The whiner constantly complains on Trainorders, particularly on steam subjects.
Sam: You need to dial back the attitude. If Nathansixchime's response bothers you so much, then respond to him on Trainorders. Don't post it on Altamont Press.