NWPRR.NET Resurrected: Join, Comment and Share to Save It!
Author: Al Capone
Date: 09-04-2018 - 21:13
The once-great NWP fansite, which also has a bit of historical interest material, has found a new lease on life after going dark over the weekend. "Reports of my demise are premature," the website seems to be saying here: nwprr.net.
So I suggest everyone join up there and start contributing, sharing, commenting. Current discussions included the following important subjects:
1. Discussion by a member seeking location of all the NWP ties torn out when SMART was built--wants some for his garden. One lengthy interesting reply on this
2. A posted link to an article about the rail to trail bill ending the hopes of reopening the line to Eureka. No responses, evidently not interesting...needs someone to explain importance to people I think.
3. An alert about SMART trespasser strike
4. Post on "Steam Action in ABQ, NM" I think that means Alburquerque.
5. Post about a movie called Narrow Margin which contains some passenger rail footage--no indication it is NWP passenger footage. No replies.
So join up and engage on the network! You won't regret it!