Announcing Spokane Train Show - Sunday October 14
Author: Dale Jones
Date: 10-10-2018 - 09:30

Announcing Spokane Train Show,

For many years the semi-annual Spokane Train Show hosted by River City Modellers has become a March and October event. This year they have over 200 tables, five layouts [one fantastic Great Northern layout!]

This year, the show will be [as always] at the Spokane Fair & Expo Center, 404 North Havana, Spokane, WA in Buildings A,B & C. The date is Sunday, October 14, 2018 with the show opening at 9:30am to 3:30pm.

This is just a reminder that I [Dale Jones] will be next to Jerry Quinn's tables in the northwest corner in Complex "C." Jerry has contributed many photos to my Great Northern in Marias Pass book and my Milwaukee Road Connections book. Please come on over and pick up one of the books [Train Show Special Price] and have me and Jerry write in an autograph.

BTW: you can also sign up for a notification list for the release of my upcoming Spokane International Railway book.

Hope to see you there,
Dale Jones
[railroads-of-montana.com]

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Announcing Spokane Train Show - Sunday October 14 Dale Jones 10-10-2018 - 09:30
  Re: Announcing Spokane Train Show - Sunday October 14 Jack S. 10-10-2018 - 09:51

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com