Help with Shasta Route Train Symbol
Author: Matt C. Batryn-Rodriguez
Date: 11-03-2018 - 19:34

Hoping someone can help here. I was out shooting on the UP Black Butte Sub yesterday and today and have a question regarding the symbol for a specific train. This train was a northbound manifest, and from watching ATCS Mon this train came onto the Valley Sub at Binney Jct. off the Sacramento Sub. I found this a bit odd as most of the manifests on this route terminate/originate at Roseville (or at least had). I know UP had been running MWCKF (West Colton to Klamath Falls manifests) earlier this year, which could have made this move. The lead unit was UP 2713 with the second unit being UP 8868. I think there was more power, they are not in the frame of my photo.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

I will try to post some photos from the trip up here shortly.

Best regards,
~Matt

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Help with Shasta Route Train Symbol Matt C. Batryn-Rodriguez 11-03-2018 - 19:34
  Re: Help with Shasta Route Train Symbol M.M. 11-04-2018 - 07:58
  Re: Help with Shasta Route Train Symbol Matt C. Batryn-Rodriguez 11-05-2018 - 10:43
  Re: Help with Shasta Route Train Symbol theconductor 11-05-2018 - 20:42
  Re: Help with Shasta Route Train Symbol Matt C. Batryn-Rodriguez 11-06-2018 - 18:47

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com