Re: Problem with LA METRO-Not reall that much of a problem, though...you'll be safe Pete...unless you do something like that in front of the cops.....
Author: BOB2
Date: 11-14-2018 - 03:43

Pete,

Please tell me you're not jerking us off, too? It is a story that is three months old.

Disgusting, true, but rare. I've been on the lines on literally thousands of times since the first line opened, and never seen this, or even the "reported" mountains of human waste that were reported to be inundating the Subway entrances, either. I can't say that for the Downtown office building I worked in a few years back, but the media don't seem to do many stories on that, much more common problem.

In fact, the security levels, enforcement activities, and the police presents today on LA's Metro is actually far higher and more visible in recent years, than it ever was back in the 2000's during actual terrorist threats, like after London, Madrid, and NTC. So, it is very unlikely that you will either be tempted by, or threatened by too many pervs or public weeny waggers, unless you really are looking hard to find them.

You do remember the two girls in the video giving that LAPD officer a ration of $hit for not taking her feet off of the seats, and being dragged off the trains, right? I have seen people smoking dope and drunk pulled off and arrested plenty of times by the Sheriff's or LAPD.

Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8c0M4TQJ_s

Since there are multiple camera's in every station and on every train and bus, and that word has gotten out, and used to arrest and prosecute hundreds of such incidents, including the idiot who thought he could use the Gold Line to move and dump the dismembered body of his girlfriend in a suitcase, which tracked him from where he got off to dump the body, all the way back to where he got on, and back to the murder scene.

So, if anyone is planning on doing any weeny waggin on the trains, or are planning on moving any dismembered bodies, remember to "smile", "you're on candid camera"....

Happy World Kindness Day, Pete.....

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Problem with LA METRO Pete 11-13-2018 - 23:31
  Re: Problem with LA METRO-Not reall that much of a problem, though...you'll be safe Pete...unless you do something like that in front of the cops..... BOB2 11-14-2018 - 03:43
  Re: Problem with LA METRO-video link to cop and gril...Oops BOB2 11-14-2018 - 03:49
  Elaine Benes Pdxrailtransit 11-14-2018 - 10:57
  Re: Problem with LA METRO-video link to cop and gril...Oops david vartanoff 11-15-2018 - 12:16
  Re: Problem with the cop? WTF? BOB2 11-15-2018 - 13:41
  Re: Problem with the cop? WTF? david vartanoff 11-15-2018 - 21:46

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com