Re: Problem with the cop? WTF?
Author: BOB2
Date: 11-15-2018 - 13:41

BAD COP! No Donut....??? Retrain the cop.....???? WTF?????

Retrain her mother in the use of birth control, is more my take on any retraining that might have prevented this incident.

She wasn't being arrested for footing her feet on the seats, she was being ejected from the train for it, and refused to leave the premises. And, then resisted arrest when she failed to comply, and physically resisted the officer, trying to make that arrest, for the offense. I think he deserves a medal, for handling someone non-compliant and being physically aggressive.

I like that we have a very aggressive policy on the quality of life infractions, on Metro, myself. We didn't for a long time, and on the buses, and that in itself for a while attracted, and still attracts more crimes, like vandalism, and petty theft, pickpockets and snatch ang grabbers. So, if you want to ride Metro, obey the rules.

Or maybe, you're okay sitting on the dog poop or chewing gum from someone putting there feet on the seats, or maybe you are okay with standing, because some insolent spoiled little piece of work like her is taking up two seats? Or maybe, when someone leaves their garbage on the seats after eating fries, you're good with ketchup or grease stains on the butt of your suit pants. Because I'm not.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Problem with LA METRO Pete 11-13-2018 - 23:31
  Re: Problem with LA METRO-Not reall that much of a problem, though...you'll be safe Pete...unless you do something like that in front of the cops..... BOB2 11-14-2018 - 03:43
  Re: Problem with LA METRO-video link to cop and gril...Oops BOB2 11-14-2018 - 03:49
  Elaine Benes Pdxrailtransit 11-14-2018 - 10:57
  Re: Problem with LA METRO-video link to cop and gril...Oops david vartanoff 11-15-2018 - 12:16
  Re: Problem with the cop? WTF? BOB2 11-15-2018 - 13:41
  Re: Problem with the cop? WTF? david vartanoff 11-15-2018 - 21:46

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com