Re: Another UP Trainning video - Getting off on the Right Foot. I don't think they can show this today....
Author: RJMathisson
Date: 11-14-2018 - 16:56

Who’s teaching at NCRY? Ron Johnson and Jack Starr? Last I heard they’re teaching volunteers there every couple months...

Tell Ron, Foreman Randy “RJ” Mathison from Martinez says “hi”! Jack used to work for the old Dubya Pee, right?

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Another UP Trainning video - Getting off on the Right Foot WebDigger 11-14-2018 - 11:58
  Re: Another UP Trainning video - Getting off on the Right Foot. I don't think they can show this today.... BOB2 11-14-2018 - 12:51
  Re: Another UP Training video - Getting off on the Right Foot. I don't think they can show this today.... Tired Dogs 11-14-2018 - 13:42
  Re: Another UP Training video - Getting off on the Right Foot. I don't think they can show this today.... Ghost of Glen Roper 11-14-2018 - 14:51
  Re: Another UP Trainning video - Getting off on the Right Foot. I don't think they can show this today.... J Mann 11-14-2018 - 16:14
  Re: Another UP Trainning video - Getting off on the Right Foot. I don't think they can show this today.... RJMathisson 11-14-2018 - 16:56
  Re: Another UP Trainning video - Getting off on the Right Foot. I don't think they can show this today.... tundraboomer 11-14-2018 - 17:07
  Re: Another UP Trainning video - Getting off on the Right Foot Neptune48 11-14-2018 - 18:04
  Re: Another UP Trainning video - Getting off on the Right Foot John Bromley 11-15-2018 - 08:32
  Re: Another UP Trainning video - Getting off on the Right Foot George Andrews 11-15-2018 - 18:22

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com