Re: Kiiler Dust of CMF-So it looks like only 1 out of 3 responders read the story?
Author: BOB2
Date: 12-05-2018 - 08:42

That's about on par, with about half of these responses, where those venting their rage over some of these things, apparently haven't even read either most of the thread, and/or the original story.....

It's NIMBY nonsense and pandering to fearmongering by a well orchestrated set of pseudo-envoi ranting wannabee's, who have found this "windmill" to "rail" against. This is part of the face of the "gentrification" of these old "Frog Town" "working class" neighborhoods.

Yes, if I lived under the plume of tons of rubber dust, NOx, and superfine assorted diesel particulates, from 40 thousand trucks coming by every day on the adjacent I-5, 400 yards away from this neighborhood, I would probably have a lot more to worry about, from those emissions on my health, than from this occasional "possible" dust threat. But, that thinking would be based on science, this story is based on a real good photo op.

It is also, just possibly, the story of what sounds like ML's failure to properly maintain its sanding facility, as the story (for those bothering to read it???) might also imply. And, maybe. is also a question about the kind of "dusty" sand they are buying, since I never experienced this in nearly twenty years at Taylor, next to the sand spur?

In any case, it helps to read.....

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Kiiler Dust of CMF Dusty Top 12-03-2018 - 22:27
  Re: Kiiler Dust of CMF Nussel Snouts 12-04-2018 - 00:50
  Re: Kiiler Dust of CMF NIMBYs... 12-04-2018 - 14:13
  Re: Kiiler Dust of CMF sklinck1 12-04-2018 - 23:41
  Re: Kiiler Dust of CMF-So it looks like only 1 out of 3 responders read the story? BOB2 12-05-2018 - 08:42
  Re: Kiiler Dust of CMF-So it looks like only 1 out of 3 responders read the story? Nussel Snouts 12-06-2018 - 09:09

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com