1.5 News and or before it gets dumped
Author: Nudge
Date: 12-14-2018 - 20:31

Just thought I would give you a heads up!

There is a place on TO that shows a 1.5 engine. I tried to publish this note before on TO but I kept getting dumped.

Well, it shows an SP A & B unit that I used to own. It disappeared many years ago after I left TM and I was still owed some $. Someone is now saying they built the engine but I purchased the whole outfit from Walter Bebe in Portland, OR.

There are a lot of people that knew the engine and I hope they come forward. Now Bob's switcher is missing from TM and nobody has seen hide nor hair of it.

Its sad when items go missing and then pop up many years later with a different story.

Don Isom (RIP) and I donated two little engines to the hobby in the PNW under showing younger folks how railroads worked. Mine was just returned and now (20 years late) but yet its back. (Teach One/ ????. Boyd is getting it fixed up in order to teach a young guy what goes on. We never have heard about Don's engine.

Just thought you folks would want to know there are other avenues to spread our hobby.

Nudge

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  1.5 News and or before it gets dumped Nudge 12-14-2018 - 20:31
  Re: 1.5 News and or before it gets dumped Theif Mountain 12-15-2018 - 14:28
  Re: 1.5 News and or before it gets dumped Nudge 12-15-2018 - 18:18
  Re: 1.5 News and or before it gets dumped Nudge 12-15-2018 - 18:51
  Re: 1.5 News and or before it gets dumped Nudge 12-15-2018 - 20:03

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com