Re: EBT Shops Machines Return for 2008 Spectacular
Author: P.Kepler
Date: 10-09-2008 - 00:24

As my Father used to say about the EBT " All this place needs is a Rockafeller to be interested in it" There is little at the EBT that a sufficient application of money wouldn't fix. I agree, an OSHA inspector would probably need medical attention on seeing the shops. When I was there you could go ANYWHERE on the property, the roundhouse was open( "hazardous" areas were chained off.) The shops were closed to the public. There are several open pits between the rails for ashes and inspections. Pretty much all the visitors were well behaved and no one was hurt. I have no idea what the environment is like now. All I remember is that the feeling of stepping back in time in an industrial setting has never been any stronger anywhere else.

The Durango and silverton, The Cumbres and toltec are but a portion of what once was. The EBT is a COMPLETE railroad,end to end.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  EBT Shops Machines Return for 2008 Spectacular ebtrr 10-08-2008 - 07:14
  Re: EBT Shops Machines Return for 2008 Spectacular P.Kepler 10-08-2008 - 21:10
  Re: EBT Shops Machines Return for 2008 Spectacular E 10-08-2008 - 21:28
  Re: EBT Shops Machines Return for 2008 Spectacular P.Kepler 10-09-2008 - 00:24
  Re: EBT Shops Machines Return for 2008 Spectacular P.Kepler 10-09-2008 - 00:27

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com