Re: PTC plus A.I. ?
Author: Whats the point
Date: 12-30-2018 - 19:25

What is the point of all the full automation and driverless crap anyway? I don't want a driverless car. Or to see a driverless train run over a kid. It is a national security issue when your transportation network is fully automated or even automated with 1 person attending it. If there were a war or a cyber attack without a war these transportation modes would become useless because they wouldn't work and you would have no one qualified to operate them manually. This along with many other things would put are nation at a disadvantage. What is the point of having these corporations when the race now seems to have little or no employees other then the overpaid executives? It does not create a very good economic balance and seems nothing more than a race to the bottom of civilization. All these people who use words such as "safety" and "human error" to justify this seem to be hiding their real motives. I'd like to see one of these automated trains make it through some remote location or East St. Louis without being robbed of all their goods they are hauling when they are abruptly stopped and looted by unemployed thieves.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  The Ultmate Goal of PTC? random reader 12-30-2018 - 08:01
  Re: The Ultmate Goal of PTC? Bruce Kelly 12-30-2018 - 14:25
  PTC plus A.I. ? Pdxrailtransit 12-30-2018 - 15:25
  Re: PTC plus A.I. ? OPRRMS 12-30-2018 - 18:00
  Re: PTC plus A.I. ? Whats the point 12-30-2018 - 19:25
  Re: PTC plus A.I. ? Lehman Brothers 12-30-2018 - 22:52

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com