Speeding Denver LRT derails, ejects & amputates passenger
Author: K.C. Jones
Date: 01-28-2019 - 18:59

Allegedly, an LRT in Denver sped into a curve and derailed. It threw momma from the train and then ran over her foot, cutting it off.

[www.thedenverchannel.com]

RTD has long had problems with driver and operator shortages, account lousy pay in a high cost area, and lousy working conditions. The commuter rail operators are paid even less. You get what you pay for. Funny how all the talk about "living wages" by the Democrats doesn't apply to what they actually are in charge of....

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Speeding Denver LRT derails, ejects & amputates passenger K.C. Jones 01-28-2019 - 18:59
  Re: Speeding Denver LRT derails, ejects & amputates passenger 01-28-2019 - 21:26
  PTC? Re: Speeding Denver LRT derails, ejects & amputates passenger T.I.Runout 01-28-2019 - 22:28
  Re: PTC? Re: Speeding Denver LRT derails, ejects & amputates passenger Monkey Nuts 01-29-2019 - 06:39
  Re: Re: Speeding Denver LRT derails, ejects & amputates passenger -ice? BOB2 01-29-2019 - 08:53
  Re: Re: Speeding Denver LRT derails, ejects & amputates passenger -ice? Anon 01-29-2019 - 09:02
  Re: Re: -ice, or in my case Wesson Oil? BOB2 01-29-2019 - 12:29
  Re: Re: -ice, or in my case Wesson Oil? Prima Facie 01-29-2019 - 15:55
  Re: Blathering T.I.Runout 01-29-2019 - 19:37

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com