Re: Re: Speeding Denver LRT derails, ejects & amputates passenger -ice?
Author: BOB2
Date: 01-29-2019 - 08:53

Maybe, as opposed the various theories on what happened, involving somehow "low" employee pay, or possibly due to the lack of and/or failure of PTC, which is fairly speculative blathering, there is a more rationale explanation...?

Just maybe, the laws of physics might offer a simpler and less convoluted set of theories for an explanation, like the one about how bodies in motion, tend to stay in motion, especially when trying to stop on icy tracks?

This was one of the things we saw on the cool Russian video of really cool trolley crashes.... the one that went through the intersection, and into the truck, coming down hill on ice.

Neither a lack of PTC (they actually do appear to have a similar internal LRT control system) nor low wages would have anything to do with that.

There will be an investigation, and a report, then we will ultimately learn what happened, including any weather related, track condition, control, and/or human failures that may have contributed to it.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Speeding Denver LRT derails, ejects & amputates passenger K.C. Jones 01-28-2019 - 18:59
  Re: Speeding Denver LRT derails, ejects & amputates passenger 01-28-2019 - 21:26
  PTC? Re: Speeding Denver LRT derails, ejects & amputates passenger T.I.Runout 01-28-2019 - 22:28
  Re: PTC? Re: Speeding Denver LRT derails, ejects & amputates passenger Monkey Nuts 01-29-2019 - 06:39
  Re: Re: Speeding Denver LRT derails, ejects & amputates passenger -ice? BOB2 01-29-2019 - 08:53
  Re: Re: Speeding Denver LRT derails, ejects & amputates passenger -ice? Anon 01-29-2019 - 09:02
  Re: Re: -ice, or in my case Wesson Oil? BOB2 01-29-2019 - 12:29
  Re: Re: -ice, or in my case Wesson Oil? Prima Facie 01-29-2019 - 15:55
  Re: Blathering T.I.Runout 01-29-2019 - 19:37

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com