Re: Brian Peoples at CTC Meeting Did someone n the CTC request that he give his spiel?
Author: BOB2
Date: 03-14-2019 - 02:08

They let an idiot like this present a power point as his "public comment" during the meeting?

Then, I want equal treatment for every other self proclaimed "wannabee" and "whackjiob" that wants to make a "power point", as public comment, at a public meeting....?

Comment is comment, you can file a letter or submit other written and/or AV materials (I've received all of them in all of those forms). But, since when, do the gadflies get to just show up and set the "agenda", and do power point presentations to the Commission? Lest, the meetings would never end.....

I've seen such presentations "requested" to be added to the agenda, by a member, was that the case here? I once had a request to add a presentation by one of our favorite well meaning, but fairly "clue challenged", "monorail" proponents presentation to an agenda, so it could be discussed legally in the meeting. Otherwise, I've never seen a presentation that was just "added" to the agenda, from the "mob in the gallery"... WTF?

Meanwhile, was there anything worthwhile or "real" to report at today's CTC meeting on the next round of project funding and developments on Santa Cruz or other state rail projects?

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Brian Peoples at CTC Meeting Transportation Planner 03-13-2019 - 16:44
  Re: Brian Peoples at CTC Meeting Coastline Bill 03-13-2019 - 17:18
  Re: Brian Peoples at CTC Meeting F. Gump 03-13-2019 - 17:50
  Re: Brian Peoples at CTC Meeting Enquiring Minds Want to Know 03-13-2019 - 18:51
  Re: Brian Peoples at CTC Meeting HUTCH 7.62 03-13-2019 - 19:01
  Re: Brian Peoples at CTC Meeting SBN 03-13-2019 - 19:02
  Re: Brian Peoples at CTC Meeting Transportation Planner 03-13-2019 - 20:00
  Re: Brian Peoples at CTC Meeting Mr. Google 03-13-2019 - 20:01
  Re: Brian Peoples at CTC Meeting Did someone n the CTC request that he give his spiel? BOB2 03-14-2019 - 02:08
  Re: Brian Peoples at CTC Meeting / Virgin XpressWest Transportation Planner 03-14-2019 - 06:06
  Re: Brian Peoples at CTC Meeting / Virgin XpressWest deja vudu xpresswest 03-14-2019 - 08:22
  Re: Brian Peoples at CTC Meeting / Virgin XpressWest Power to the Peoples! 03-15-2019 - 01:33

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com