Re: What's going to happen when...." you accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative....
Author: BOB2
Date: 03-24-2019 - 18:12

latch on to the affirmative, and don't mess with mister inbetween…"

Get a life...

I wake up every day thanking the good lord I wasn't born a 12th century serf. And, that I'm one of the luckiest SOB's that's got the first chance in 300,000 or so years of Fox P2 babbling homo sapiens having central heating, cooling, flush toilets, electricity, electronics, choo-choo's, (even Hutchie's smokers) cars, airplanes, and having to more to worry about from the potentially fatal effects of having too much to eat, than not enough..... WTF?

Is there anything some of you in the current crop of spoiled, overfed, upright walking, hairless chimps won't fricking whine and complain about? Jeez Looooweeeze….

We're all fricking lucky that they weren't all cut up for scrap.... And, that evil fricking greedy UP and that evil Ed, making real world and sometimes difficult choices with how "their" stockholder resources are used for things like this.... WTF?

Do you want to donate your lotto winnings next week to the restoration? Good! Because without the moola, none of this $hit happens...

To paraphrase Jack Nicholson, just maybe, "a simple thank you would do...."

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  What's going to happen when........ B6sa 03-24-2019 - 17:18
  Re: What's going to happen when...." you accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative.... BOB2 03-24-2019 - 18:12
  Re: What's going to happen when...." you accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative.... G. Poindexter 03-25-2019 - 15:35
  Re: What's it I don't get right about how private property and free market capitalism works...? BOB2 03-25-2019 - 17:39
  Re: What's it I don't get right about how private property and free market capitalism works...? Mt 03-25-2019 - 20:07
  Re: I rely more on the math of the hypebola, than on the hyperbole, to get real answers... BOB2 03-26-2019 - 09:19
  Re: What's going to happen when........ Fan of North Star railroads 03-24-2019 - 18:44
  Re: What's going to happen when........ ron 03-25-2019 - 08:57

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com