> jollies about UP 4014 came at the sacrifice of UP
> 3985?
>
> There has not been any effort to get this
> locomotive back
> into service and there won't be. It's even been
> dropped
> from the UP's "I Love Ed Club" page.

UP has spent millions of dollars to get the world's largest steam engine operating again. This is a huge deal.If you like railroading and steam engines this is your wildest fantasy come true. It cost you nothing. Enjoy the moment.
You sound like the kind of guy if i gave you a brand new car right off the lot, you would still be @#$%& about the color.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  What's going to happen when........ B6sa 03-24-2019 - 17:18
  Re: What's going to happen when...." you accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative.... BOB2 03-24-2019 - 18:12
  Re: What's going to happen when...." you accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative.... G. Poindexter 03-25-2019 - 15:35
  Re: What's it I don't get right about how private property and free market capitalism works...? BOB2 03-25-2019 - 17:39
  Re: What's it I don't get right about how private property and free market capitalism works...? Mt 03-25-2019 - 20:07
  Re: I rely more on the math of the hypebola, than on the hyperbole, to get real answers... BOB2 03-26-2019 - 09:19
  Re: What's going to happen when........ Fan of North Star railroads 03-24-2019 - 18:44
  Re: What's going to happen when........ ron 03-25-2019 - 08:57

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com