Re: Grammar and spelling? Me? That's tounge in cheek, right?
Author: BOB2
Date: 03-25-2019 - 06:37

I'm a dyslexic, which doesn't go away, you have to learn to compensate. I have terrible editing and English skills on display for all to see, in these posts.

I have a process for compensating for that (the print it out and read it three times, before turning it in rule) when I have to write for money.

Since, this isn't work I'm getting paid for, and I'm old, and don't give a rat's (that's a possessive...)ass anymore, my grammar, spelling, and typos are often on full display.

I hope that despite that, I contribute something hopefully useful to the discussion. I like trains, I had a great career running them, and then planning them, and freeways, and carpool lanes, doing traffic and transit surveys, working on projects, some successful, some not, so we can "get around". I would like to live long enough to use things like the LAUPT run-through, actually ride a Coast Daylight we've had on the "plans" for 30 years, and maybe even volunteer for the next Olympics and maybe help with the traffic mitigation and transit outreach, like I did in back in '84.....

But, the "real" AP "silent majority' and all of us who post, all should thank David for the forum he gives us, and make sure to buy a new timetable, once in a while.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Why So Many Non-Railroad Related Topics? RjCorman 03-25-2019 - 02:30
  Re: Why So Many Non-Railroad Related Topics? Not really Non Rail, Just Troll Purposed? BOB2 03-25-2019 - 05:52
  Re: Why So Many Non-Railroad Related Topics? Not really Non Rail, Just Troll Purposed? Observer 03-25-2019 - 06:15
  Re: Why So Many Non-Railroad Related Topics? Not really Non Rail, Just Troll Purposed? Jack S. 03-25-2019 - 06:20
  Re: Grammar and spelling? Me? That's tounge in cheek, right? BOB2 03-25-2019 - 06:37
  Re: Why So Many Non-Railroad Related Topics? Not really Non Rail, Just Troll Purposed? Barbra Striesand 03-25-2019 - 09:24
  Re: Why So Many Non-Railroad Related Topics? Not really Non Rail, Just Troll Purposed? HUTCH 7.62 03-25-2019 - 09:40
  Re: Why So Many Non-Railroad Related Topics? Not really Non Rail, Just Troll Purposed? Coastline Bill 03-25-2019 - 11:36
  Re: Why So Many Non-Railroad Related Topics? Not really Non Rail, Just Troll Purposed? Mr Question Man 03-25-2019 - 14:58

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com